- Chinese, Guyanese presidents exchange congratulations on 50th anniv. of diplomatic ties
- China's top legislator calls for enhanced China-Thailand relations
- Senior Chinese official stresses canal protection
- Chinese FM talks with Afghan acting FM over phone
- BRICS countries to consolidate, advance cooperation momentum: MOC
Bringing in fresh blood will inject new vitality into BRICS cooperation and increase the representativeness and influence of BRICS.
Just as a crisis may bring chaos, it can also spur change. A lot will ride on how we handle the crisis.
Inclusiveness, shared benefits and win-win outcomes is what we should pursue.
- US should be held responsible for creating 'debt trap'
- China opposes US implementation of 'Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act'
- Chinese firm donates food aid to Afghan quake victims
- Chinese, French universities initiate pilot program on climate change