- Xi sends congratulatory letter to World Conference on China Studies -- Shanghai Forum
- Senior CPC official meets with Singapore's chief justice
- China, Italy to explore cooperation on sci-tech innovation
- China to maintain resilience of global industrial, supply chains in firm manner
- Chinese premier congratulates New Zealand's new PM
There can be no sustainable peace and security in the Middle East without a just solution to the question of Palestine.
The ultimate goal of China's development is to better our people's lives, not to unseat anyone.
Peace does not come by easily, and development is a long and arduous task.
- China urges Japan to avoid irrevocable consequences stemming from ocean discharge
- China welcomes all efforts conducive to ceasefire, deescalating Gaza situation
- SW China's Chongqing to resume direct passenger flights to Kathmandu
- Experts pool wisdom to address global development challenges at forum